Tomorrow afternoon at 1pm the Senate and House resources committees will host a hearing to get an update on the “New Concept Plan for a State-led Pipeline” from the Alaska Gasline Development Corporation (AGDC).
It’s important for Alaskans to know the details. The following information has been posted for the public’s review:
- Alaska LNG Project anti-trust analysis
- Alaska LNG Corporate tax analysis
- Analysis on AGDC’s ability to change models under SB 138
- Alaska Department of Revenue State Financial Participation Document
- AKLNG Community Impacts by Larry Persily
Click here to access all of the documents for tomorrow’s hearing.
Alaskans can attend the hearing in person at the Anchorage LIO or watch live by clicking the link below: